Monday 4 March 2013

Fresh out the oven

My very first blog post comes to you whilst sat at the kitchen table; hungry.

As you can guess by the title, this blog will be all about bread. I love bread; so much so that I need a place to think about it, talk about it, celebrate it.

Bread is great and extremely versatile. It can be dry or moist, sweet or savoury, soft and chewy or hard and dense.
It can be stuffed or topped with the most delicious ingredients, and prepared in many different shapes and sizes.
Without rambling on too much more I'll just say that although I have my favourites I want to explore the universe of bread and hopefully acquire some new tastes in the process.

At the same time as I'm starting this blog; I'm also challenging myself to make the very breads that I love and not just eat them.

Hopefully the results will be worth it, so here goes... to bread!


The Bread Loaver

No comments:

Post a Comment